Sunday 16 June 2013

Yantralection


Oh my god, the first collection is done: hashtag WANT. Seriously, if I got one of these, I think I would be happy for a few minutes, seriously, maybe even more, like an eternity 4 me, 4EVER; but you, if you got one, I know you follow instructions, like 2 the letter, perfect early-adopter that you are, you'll love yours endlessly, like a little car crash in your living room that you can't help constantly looking at, slowing your life down just 2 stare, little monstrous piece of kryptonite that it really is, instructions say "Immolate me in your gaze, and as I burn each time, you will be slightly more free". lol. Yeah, and eating Special K evry days gona turn me in2 Kate Moss. Still #want





ps, u can buy this stuff, in evil little limited editions (hey, the artist gotta live).
Contact me at adamnathanielfurman@gmail.com 4 more info.

Grrrr!


1 comment:

  1. #want the one with the droopy-yellow-snail-eyes-doing-sit-ups-on-the-blue-exercise-ball #setmefree

    ReplyDelete